Animal production loans are working capital loans that are provided in the farming of meat animals. This includes pig farming/fattening, cattle fattening, and goat farming. The loans are targeted at both smallholder farmers and large-scale farmers.
• Structured financial planning to meet financial needs in the animal fattening production
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR INDIVIDUALS AND OTHERS
• Agricultural loan officer’s farm visit report
• Minimum of 1-year experience in animal fattening activities or qualification of the clients in relation to the loan requested
• Collateral required
• Account with Lesotho PostBank
• 3 months bank statement
• Proof of ID/passport
• Map to the client’s residential place: owned and rented.